Skip to content Skip to navigation

Apply for Funding

How to Apply

  1. Read the current CAHF Project Grant Terms and Conditions and use this CAHF Application Information guide to make your application.
  2. Send your application along with your CV to the CAV Manager at cav@vets.org.nz. Applications are considered twice yearly – 31 March and 30 September.
  3. If the application is successful 75% of the grant is payable on acceptance of the conditions, with the remaining 25% paid after the obligations for project completion are met.